Saturday, July 5, 2008

Trials and opportunity

Well, lately a couple trials have come my way that are causing me to reassess where I need to be heading. I'm not going to go into detail at the time being, but I will tell you that I have roughly 13 & 1/2 - 14 months before I'm leaving the Reno area for graduate school, so I need to take some time and gameplan the best possible strategy to get me there.

Since I'm not the richest guy in the world, funding is certainly an issue. I've been blessed with parents who have been willing to let me stay at home rent-free, as well as provide food!! So, it would be extremely unfair for me to ask them to fund my social life as well.

So, since I want to have something resembling a social life, I'll just leave it that I need to figure out the best path of action that will allow me to have that. Leave me a comment and tell me what ya think...

No comments: