Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Decisions

After much thought and prayer, I've decided that I need to stay where I'm at. The bottom line is that I love what I do and the people I work with. What I thought was going to be an extremely complicated decision turned out to be nowhere near that. I've made my decision and I'm not looking back.

So, that being said, be sure to check out FontanaFitness.com soon, as there will be some phat changes to it!! :-)

But, I've also decided that I need to soothe the ache to compete that I've had ever since I stopped playing football. Since it's been 3 years since my last concussion, I've decided to put on the gloves and box. I might be crazy, but I feel that this is a chance worth taking. I still feel like I have something left in the tank, so I'm going to get after it. If you know me, you know that I'm the kind who'd rather try and fail than stay back and wonder "what if" later on.

Also, I've been getting into some new jams lately. There's this jazz guitarist by the name of Chieli Minucci that I've recently come across, and I love his stuff! If you get the chance, listen to his jam, "Kickin' it Hard." You'll love it! And "System," the most recent album from Seal is OFF THE CHAIN!! Make sure to give a listen to "If It's In My Mind, It's On My Face."

No comments: