Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Hey gang,


Well, I am now a college graduate!! It feels good to be done with this part of my life, and I am looking forward to the challenges that lay ahead. I will probably be somewhat lazy this summer before I make the move up to Spokane and begin my MFA program at Eastern Washington.


Also, my best friend, Mike Maile, will be coming home from his mission this next month from...Spokane! haha I've missed my bruh, and I'm freakin' stoked to see him! He has grown so much over the past two years, and I am truly humbled to call myself his friend.


Anyways, I have a reading coming up on Thursday, May 28th at 8pm over at the Sierra Tap House on West 1st St. in Reno. It's a little place on the river, and I'm very excited for this opportunity. I'd love to see you guys there! I hope that my words intoxicate you...but if by some chance they don't, there is a bar right there ;-).


I'm gonna bounce for now, but I have given in to the cult of Twitter, so you can follow me at: www.twitter.com/RostOlsen. Take care, and God bless!


Your brother,


-Rost

No comments: