Monday, December 8, 2008

Thoughts on the election

Hey My People!


What a time to be alive!! The people have spoken, and overwhelmingly selected Barack Obama to be our nation's first black president. Although I disagree with the President-elect on some issues, I believe very strongly that he was the best candidate for the position, and I've believed that ever since I started supporting him well over two years ago (well before he even declared his candidacy for office :-)).

Now if the Niners would freakin' win already! That game against the Cardinals just about made me vomit!

Other than that, I'm just trying to get over the flu and become productive once again. I just got in contact with Mandie, a dear friend of mine who I haven't heard from since sophomore year in high school (that's over five years!!), and she's doing well! I'm extremely grateful to have her friendship back in my life again, and I pray that she'll continue to have blessings poured upon her.


So, I'm gonna continue to work and steadily improve this website. I'm still looking for a way to put a guestbook on here. In the meantime, hit me up on Facebook or Myspace! Holla at me!


God bless,


-Rost

No comments: